This freshly renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has just…
Express of Interest
The architectural design of this home, built to the highest standards, is a fully insulated home. This unique home sits on an acre of elevated land with stunning views of the coastal plain. Its orientation requires full winter sunlight from sunrise to sunset. In summer, it is shaded by wide balconies, which play the role of warm in winter and cool in summer. All windows and sliding doors are fitted with expensive low-emission laminated glass that also repels mosquitoes. Built on site by Aussie Modular Solutions, using their Cyclone specification, just like AMS is used to build homes in the North West, the house was completed in December 2016 , which is a very spacious, quality house.
The house is built on 4120 square meters of land, and the neighbors are the local fire station and hospital. The rest of the land is covered with vegetation. Taking into account the problem of mosquitoes and small animals, the foundation of the house has an isolation belt that is raised to a height of 20cm. The most eye-catching thing is the overall exterior design of the house, which is rich in streamlined appearance, but not lacking in modern simplicity.
The landlord took good care of it. All the materials were built with comfort and practicality in mind, thus the house still looks like a new house. From the main entrance directly into the living hall, there are 2 living areas and the kitchen connected into one. The house is divided into left and right sides by the living hall, and there are master bedrooms and guest rooms on the left and right sides. We can understand that the parents live on one side and the children live on the other side. The whole family lives together, but they have their own living space. It’s very user-friendly design, isn’t it?
If you are looking for a great home away from the hustling and busy city, act fast, this home will not let you down.
– 6 kw solar panels on the roof, SMA Sunny Tripower inverter made in Germany
– 3-phase power to main house and to 9 m x 6m insulated shed;
– 135,000 litre rain tank, property is also connected to water main;
– 77 metres deep water bore to a fully Auto Retic garden; this was only done 12 months ago.
– Over 50 various fruit trees in backyard, lychee, mango, Persimmon, avocado, fig etc;
– Two instantaneous high flow hot water systems, one to the main house, one to the guest wing;
– Plantation shutters to all windows;
– Blackbutt wooden floor throughout, except bedrooms;
– 3 reverse cycle air conditioning system, plus every room has a quality ceiling fan installed;
– A well designed house for people running a home business or Bed and Breakfast, it has a seperate entrance, it has a kitchenette;
– A fully plumbed in outdoor kitchen;
– Huge, north facing Alfresco, with newly installed outdoor blinds;
– Total 404 sqm under the roof;
– Most Importantly, it’s located in the beautiful town of Gingin. People in this town are so friendly, caring, and community minded. It has all the amenities in town, district high school, post office, hardware shop, IGA, butcher, pharmacy , hair salon, men-shed, pub and restaurant, dentist and medical practitioners. If you are sport enthusiasts, there is a golf course, a bowling club, a tennis club. Truly a wonderful place to live and enjoy.
For further details or to register your interest please contact Han He on 0424 848 272 or our sales team 08 6116 4511
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman