Sold Express of Interest - House, Residential
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS NEAR BRAND NEW STYLISH HOME
IdealRealtyWA is proud to present this near brand new stylish home in Duncraig. Contemporary and architectural with a high quality finish, this near brand new street front house features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a double lock-up garage and a versatile open plan living area. Towering cathedral ceilings welcome light to kiss the room, giving a sense of magnificent , plus a location hard to beat.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently between the Perth CBD and Hillarys, minutes away to the Hillarys Boat Harbour, North Beach and within walking distance of St Stephens School, Greenwood train station, Duncraig Primary, Duncraig Senior High School, Duncraig IGA and park-lands galore.
– Near brand new 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms street front home
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– 2nd bedroom conveniently located close to the master making a perfect
– 3rd and 4th bedroom is a separate wing of the house with a bathroom in between
– Main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
– Cathedral high ceilings in open plan kitchen, living, dining area
– Stunning Kitchen with stone benchtops, large breakfast bar & feature
-Deluxe full height cabinets with soft closing doors & drawers
-Quality appliances including dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven and rangehood
-Built in deluxe pantry with quality ergonomic shelving
– Low maintenance, private outdoor entertaining area
– Secure double lock up garage
– Reverse-cycle ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
– School zone
Beautifully designed and finished, this stylish home is sure to appeal to variety of buyers there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying an easy care lifestyle. Don’t miss your opportunity !
.100m to st stephen’s school Duncraig
.1km to Duncraig Senior High School
.450m to Greenwood Train Station
.780m to Glengarry Primary School
.1.5km to Duncraig Fresh IGA
.3.5km to Hilary Boat Harbour
.16km to Perth CBD
Council Rates: $1,822 pa
Water Rates: $1,190 pa
Please contact ROY LI 0415 007 588 or 08 6116 4511 for more information.
DISCLAIMER: All measurements & floorplans are approximate & buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates & outgoings provided are estimated/approximate & are subject to change without notice.