For Sale, Under Offer/ Contract $720,000.00 - House, Single Family Home
A RARE GEM WITH ALL
Home Open: Sat 11.30 – 12.15 Sun 13.30 – 14.15
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the best streets in Kardinya, this substantial family house is a rare diamond with its great location in a good area, large land size and all the features in the house.
It is nearly next to Murdoch University, close to Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Hospital as well as Kardinya Shopping Centre. Other high schools, such as Kennedy Baptist College, Somerville Baptist College and Murdoch college, are only 2-3 km away. Beeliar Regional Park and North Lake are just opposite the front street with an easy walk in 2 minutes.
– 4 good size bedrooms all with built in robes, floor boards or new carpets, split system air condition ; 2 bathroom 2 toilets;
– Open plan modern kitchen with dining area and family room, jarrah cabinets, built in oven, gas cooker and gas heater, dish washers, sky light etc.
– Spacious office with wood fire place, built in bookshelves and cabinets;
– Sunlit entrance hall and air flow sitting room;
– North rear sunroom facing the garden and a sunken spa pool;
– Double lock up garage;
– Security window treatment;
– Split level garden and BBQ area;
– Land area 807m2 , subdividable with R25 zoning.