Sold $390,000 - House
Facing to the park ; sitting on a corner block , is where you will find this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home conveniently located down the road from Cockburn Central is ideal for families or those who want to have a large home with a generous sized backyard. This property is also ideal for those who need to live close to the freeway entry points making it perfect to reach both north and south of the river suburbs.
The local primary and high schools are both within walking distance to this home.
If you enjoy living amongst nature and listening to the birds singing in the tree’s then this home is going to be perfect for you.
The home has a large outdoor entertaining area which is surrounded by mature fruit trees.
* Master bedroom with bay window, 2 door built-in robe with shelves plus ensuite
* Lounge room with high raked ceilings, TV point
* Dining room runs directly off the lounge room and can also be used as a study
* Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel gas hot plate and electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher plus double sink
* Large open plan tiled meals and family room with cozy wood heater
* All minor bedrooms are generous in size
* Renovated bathrooms with separate bath and shower
* WC runs off the laundry with built-in shelves
* Ducted evaporative air conditioner
* Block size 717sqm