For Sale, Home Open $450,000 From - House, Residential
Calling all family home buyers/Retirees, don’t miss this opportunity!
Showcasing effortless style and an integrated indoor-outdoor lifestyle, no detail of this sensational home has been overlooked.
From the quality handmade feature wall to the luxurious tiled bathrooms, nothing has been compromised throughout every aspect of this home.
Set comfortably on a specious 679m2 block with wide frontage, 23 Hudson Drive combines quality, functionality with thoughtful planning.
Carefully designed, this remarkable family home offers effortless stylish living lifestyle with relaxed year-round entertaining and only the very best for a lucky new family.
Features of this home include, but are not limited to;
- Custom handmade unique art metal panel at entrance door
- Perfect large family home with a open plan living, family area, study and outdoor entertaining alfresco
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with quality granite stone bench top
- Expansive handmade Japanese style built in sliding door to separate the living area and increase energy efficiency
- Beautiful handmade stylish feature wall
- Outdoor alfresco complete with downlights, colour changing starlights and with additional sensor lights
- Quality timber floors to master & bedroom 2, There is walk-in wardrobe/dressing room in the master room. Carpet flooring in bedroom 3&4.
- Exquisite bathrooms beautifully tiled to the ceiling with heat lamp, spa & shower in ensuite. Second bathroom has a shower, heat lamp & bath tub.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Capture the breezes of this large 679 m2 elevated block with very wide frontage, side access with room to build a big shed, parking for a caravan, boat, jet ski, trailer etc
- Well maintained serene Japanese inspired garden inside with cobble stone path. Low maintenance front garden with no lawn to mow with ground covers & conifers.
- Outdoor bamboo fencing entwined with money tree offering a pleasant alternative to your usual colourbond fencing
- Massive Double Garage with storage room
- An extensive security system, upgraded security doors and screens
Located in popular Mariners Cove, it’s a short 10 mins walk to the park & canals.
Enjoy fantastic local amenities including:
- 300m to Creery Wetland Nature Reserve
- 500m to Mandurah Catholic College
- 1.9km to Mandurah CBD
- 1.9km to Mandurah Forum Shopping Center
- 2.9km to Mandurah Train Station
Not many could think of a better place and way to live!
Contact us today for viewing: Roy Li 0415 007 588 or Lynn Ding 0479 198 198.