Big Family House For Lease Located close to amenities, this…
$480 Per Week
Expressions of Interest
Don’t miss out your inspection of this large family home , a rare opportunity , we don’t expect it to stay on the market long! This big corner block with 5 bedrooms , plus one study , massive outdoor entertaining area complete with ground pool it has something for all the investors and buyers.
Situated on a large 709sqm corner block there is gated side access and even a grease pit for the motor enthusiast to work on their toys! Potential for sub-division R40 (STCA), easy care gardens on both sides of the home.
Built in 1982 the home is in good condition, has great bones! Towards the front of the home is the study, 4th bedroom and lounge with formal dining, which flows onto the games/entertaining room , the 2nd bathroom is situated here with direct access from the outdoor entertaining area.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining is light and bright and opens onto the undercover, paved outdoor entertaining area.
– Huge master bedroom with ensuite and lots of storage
– 2 secondary bedrooms to the rear are of generous size
– 4th and 5th bedrooms situated towards the front of the home
– Formal lounge with bay window and formal lounge to the front of the home
– Games room, parent’s/children’s retreat with access to 3rd bathroom
– Spacious open plan 2nd living area / dining / kitchen with air conditioner, wood fire heater and wall mounted gas heater
– kitchen with lots of bench space, electric oven super-sized gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and large fridge recess
– Main bathroom with separate spa/bathtub and stand alone shower
– An abundance of storage options
– Double entry doors and a second entry door through the carport
– Large undercover, paved alfresco area for year round entertaining
– Plenty of room for the kids and pets to play, with a generous sized yard
– Corner block with side access via large gate, drive through access to grease pit
– Pedestrian access to rear via carport gate
– Added security with a gate to the driveway
– Close to Park; Vahland Ave ;Shopping Centre and easy access to Willetton High School.
– Tenanted till end of 2022 approx.
– And much more
Council Rates: $1,857 (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,349 (approx.)
The home is being SOLD as is, via end date sale , where all offers are presented to the owners at that date. NOTE that the seller reserves the right to change this date without notice and / or accept an offer prior to the end date.
I encourage all buyers or investors to view the home and make offers , as this one will not last.
Please contact your local agent ROY LI on 0415007588 or 61164511 for more information or to arrange a private viewing ,do not miss out!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman